Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snacking: Williams Sonoma Spooky Sour Pumpkins

If there's one thing I'm incredibly attracted to during the turn of the seasons it's Williams Sonoma sour candies. During the Spring/Easter season they come out with these sour bunnies in 3 different flavors (Grapefruit, Lime and Lemon) and I was surprised to see they came out with something similar for the Fall/Halloween season so of course I jumped up and grabbed one!


Don't mind the Spiced Pecan Pumpkin mix (and mini sample muffin), it just happened to be there when I snapped this picture in the store :P

First of all, I really like the packaging for the Spooky Sour Pumpkins it reminds me of a potion bottle! And the label really matches the whole thing. I'm a sucker for festive packaging. 

The pumpkins are orange flavored and slightly dusted with sugar (though I swear it's sour sugar, if that is a thing) and the pumpkins are chewy. They're not thick and sticky like the sour Easter bunnies are, they're much softer and less sticky. But they are sour and that's what I love about Williams Sonoma sours, they're make-your-jaw-sweat sour!

Keep in mind that these are a seasonal time.

Happy snacking!

0 comments: