Monday, December 5, 2011

Monthly Favorites: November 2011

I decided to do a monthly favorites video because I missed doing monthly favorites and I wanted a not so serious video to start my new channel.





I'm still trying to figure out the best settings for this camera, I know it's a bit too zoomed in but not too shabby for my first video on a new channel.

Products mentioned:
  • Slatkin & Co candle in Vanilla Cinnamon (Sleep Aromatherapy)
  • Slatkin & Co candle in Dark Chocolate Mint
  • Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion
  • Palmers Cocoa Butter lip balm (not shown)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Peppermint
  • Bath & Body Works room spray in Twisted Peppermint
  • Essie nail polish in Buy Me a Cameo
  • Essie nail polish in School of Hard Rocks
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

0 comments: